find puzzles, trivia, games, and more for puzzle enthusiasts of all
Logic Puzzle Archives
Puzzles to Go
Need some tips on solving logic problems? Click here!
Need a puzzle made?
Check out our puzzle service!
Mailbox: Quiz - The Idiot Test
Contributed by Anonymous
Click here for the answer.
- Do they have a 4th of July in England?
- How many birthdays does the average man have?
- Some months have 31 days; how many have 28?
- A woman gives a beggar 50 cents; the woman is the beggar's sister, but the beggar is not the woman's brother. How come?
- Why can't a man living in the USA be buried in Canada?
- How many outs are there in an inning?
- Is it legal for a man in California to marry his widow's sister? Why?
- Two men play five games of checkers. Each man wins the same number of games. There are no ties. Explain this.
- Divide 30 by 1/2 and add 10. What is the answer?
- A man builds a house rectangular in shape. All sides have southern exposure. A big bear walks by, what color is the bear? Why?
- If there are 3 apples and you take away 2, how many do you have?
- I have two US coins totally 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?
- If you have only one match and you walked into a room where there was an oil burner, a kerosene lamp, and a wood burning stove, which one would you light first?
- How far can a dog run into the woods?
- A doctor gives you three pills telling you to take one every half hour. How long would the pills last?
- A farmer has 17 sheep, and all but 9 die. How many are left?
- How many animals of each sex did Moses take on the ark?
- A clerk in the butcher shop is 5 feet 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
- How many two cent stamps are there in a dozen?
- What was the US President's name in 1950?
Monthly Online Interactive Puzzles!
|Do you enjoy our site puzzles? Then you'll love our puzzle packs!|